To uninstall WhiteSmoke:
1. Shutdown WhiteSmoke by right-clicking the WhiteSmoke icon in your system tray (bottom right of your screen, near the computer clock) > 'Shutdown WhiteSmoke'.
2. Delete all previous WhiteSmoke installation files from your computer and desktop. WhiteSmoke installation file is usually named: WhiteSmoke_Enrichment_Full.exe and you can identify it by its round light blue shape with the letters WS.
3. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Click on Add/Remove Programs (Vista Users: choose "Programs and features"), choose WhiteSmoke, and click "Remove"
This will uninstall WhiteSmoke and all its components.
4. Make sure all the files in the 'WhiteSmoke' folder have been deleted, go into your C drive, open 'Program Files' and then open 'Whitesmoke'. If there are any files in this folder, please delete them.
5. Delete WhiteSmoke entries from the registry:
a) Go to your windows 'Start' menu, click on 'Run' and type in "regedit". Click the Okay button.
b) Delete the WhiteSmoke folder from: My Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE
and from: My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE
*if you do not see the WhiteSmoke folder My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE then from this folder, after opening SOFTWARE, open the file Wow6432Node and delete the WhiteSmoke folder found there.
6. Close the Registry Editor.
7. Restart your computer.